You have up to 14 days to initiate your return from the moment your Motel order is delivered. Also, please beware all items must be returned to us in a brand-new condition with tags attached to qualify for a refund. You will need to pay postage to return any of your unwanted Motel items.
START YOUR RETURN HERE: https://motelrocks.intelligentreturns.net/main/landing
Check out the information below to ensure you are returning your Motel items the correct way, it’s very easy.
1. Enter your order number and email address OR telephone number. Please enter everything exactly as it appears on your order confirmation.
2. Choose which item(s) you are wanting to return and why.
3. Then confirm your personal details are correct.
4. Choose the shipping service you would like your order to be returned with.
5. Select your preferred payment method and then enter your account details.
6. Once confirmed, print your postage label and stick to the front of your parcel.
7. Then take your parcel to your nearest drop-off point.
Please only return the items you have specified via the portal, as this may cause issues with your return order being processed. If you are unable to return your unwanted items within the 14-day return policy then please contact our customer service team before your policy expires. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use the live chat to speak with a member of the team straight away!
There are a few countries which are not covered by our online returns system:
New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong, Japan, South Africa, Taiwan, Turkey, China, Azerbaijan, Iceland, South Korea
If you are returning from any of these areas please see the link below for more details on how to return your order.
You can also use this information to return your unwanted item if you do not want to use our returns portal.