Returns are free and easy for UK customers!
You have up to 14 days to initiate your return from the moment your Motel order is delivered. Please note that all items must be returned to us in a brand-new condition with tags attached to qualify for a refund.
If you are returning from Jersey/Guernsey please be aware that a printer is required for the return and you will need to select "United Kingdom" when you enter your address.
START YOUR RETURN HERE: https://motelrocks.intelligentreturns.net/main/landing
Check out the information below to ensure you are returning your Motel items the correct way, it’s very easy.
1. Enter your order number and email address/telephone number/postcode. Please enter everything exactly as it appears on your order confirmation.
2. Choose which item(s) you are wanting to return and why.
3. Then confirm your personal details are correct.
4. Choose the shipping service you would like your order to be returned with.
5. Once confirmed please print your postage label and stick to the front of your parcel. If you have chosen to receive a QR code then you don't need to apply this to the parcel.
6. Then take your parcel to your nearest drop-off point.
You can track your return parcel here: https://motelrocks.intelligentreturns.net/tracking
Please only return the items you have specified via the portal, as this may cause issues with your return order being processed. If you are unable to return your unwanted items within the 14-day return policy then please contact our customer service team before your policy expires. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use the live chat to speak with a member of the team straight away!